- 10-year limited Structural Warranty
- 2- year limited Mechanical Warranty (plumbing, electrical, HVAC)
- 1-year Limited Workmanship Warranty
- On-site, stick-built construction
- Construction in compliance with the International Residential Code
- Superior quality dimensional lumber, doors, windows, and roofing material delivered from our lumberyard to your job site
- Individual jobsite supervision by a trained and experienced construction professional
- Slab, basement, pier, piling, or stemwall foundations, built to meet or exceed code requirements to ensure a stable home
- Tamko Heritage®. laminated asphalt shingles with a limited lifetime manufacturer warranty
- Attic ridge vents with a limited lifetime manufacturer warranty
- Metal roof options available as an upgrade
- James Hardie®. fiber cement siding with 30 year limited warranty
- James Hardie®. vented fiber cement HardieSoffit® with 30-year limited warranty
- James Hardie®. cedar mill Hardie® porch ceiling with 30-year limited warranty
- James Hardie®. fiber cement 1x4" and 1x2" HardieTrim® with 15-year limited warranty for exterior corners, window trim, and door trim
- James Hardie®. fiber cement HardieTrim® 1x6" fascia with 15-year limited warranty.
- Sherwin Williams® paint
- Brick and stone upgrades available, depending on individual plan and elevation
- Housewrap on all exterior walls
- Waterproofing tape to seal window installation
- Energy efficient electric furnace standard
- Variety of heat pump and gas furnace options available
- 14 SEER air conditioning standard. Upgrades are available
- Energy saving digital thermostat
- Georgia Pacific®. #2 southern yellow pine framing lumber.
- Georgia Pacific® #2 Southern Yellow Pine Premium 2x4 studs.
- Treated 4x8 sill beams to support framed floors.
- 2x4 treated sill plates on slab floors and 2x6 treated mudsills on stemwall foundation.
- 2x8 floor joists 16” on center.
- 8' to 10' (or higher) ceiling height, depending on individual plan.
- Double top plates on all interior and exterior walls.
- Weyerhaeuser®. 15/32" OSB (oriented strand board) wall sheathing.
- Weyerhaeuser®. 15/32" OSB roof sheathing with “H” clips.
- Weyerhaeuser Radiant Barrier Roof Sheathing (RBS) available as an upgrade
- Stick-framed rafters or engineered trusses depending on roof design.
- Advantech®. 23/32" tongue and groove subflooring with lifetime warranty. ( On 2nd stories & elevated homes.)
Windows & Doors
- Atrium Windows®. Super Low E vinyl windows available in white or sand colors as standard. Other colors available as an upgrade. Atrium Super Low E aluminum windows are also available.
- Thermatru®. fiberglass insulated entrance doors with a variety of types and styles to choose from depending on plan selected.
- Jamsill®. door sill pans to reduce exterior door leakage
- Schlage®. exterior door knob and single cylinder deadbolt locks on all exterior doors
- Schlage®. interior knobs in a choice of color finishes
- Endura® FrameSaver® rot proof door jamb with lifetime warranty
- Insulation – R-30 in attic, R-13 in walls, R-19 under ground floors, upgraded to R-38 in attic, R-15 in walls where required by local codes or selected by customer
- 200 amp service panel
- Wiring for all electrical appliances standard. (Gas appliance connections optional.)
- Wiring and bracing for 2 ceiling fans; more available as an upgrade
- 2 GFCI outside electrical outlets
- GFCI electrical outlets in kitchen & bathroom areas
- Arc fault outlets in bedrooms
- Electric smoke detectors with battery back-ups on every floor and in every bedroom
- Exhaust fans in all bathrooms
- Electrical utility hookups available as an option
- Temporary electrical pole for construction use
- Door bell
- Flexible PEX plumbing water system.
- Fixtures in a variety of styles and finishes.
- 50 gallon electric water heater with pressure relief valve and drain to outside
- 2 exterior freeze-resistant faucets
- Hookup for washer
- Hookup for dishwasher
- Icemaker hookup
- Exterior vent for dryer
- Optional gas appliance connections
- Water & Sewage lines stubbed out 3 feet- water & sewer utility hookups available as option
Interior Doors & Trim
- Hollow core molded interior doors (many styles to choose from)
- 2 1/4” door trim
- Door hardware in a variety of styles & finishes with privacy locks on bedrooms and baths
- 3 1/2” baseboard trim throughout home
- Window stools with apron trim
- 12” closet shelves with single hanging rod
- Paint-grade trim throughout the home standard. Stain grade option available
- Shiplap style accent wall treatment available as an upgrade
Kitchen & Bath
- Stain grade cabinets
- Infinity Collection: granite countertops with 4” backsplash in kitchen and bathrooms. Other countertop option upgrades available.
- Legacy Collection: Laminate cabinet counter tops in kitchen & bathrooms. Other countertop option upgrades available.
United Built Homes reserves the right to modify home features and specifications without notice or obligation. United Built Homes standard features may vary by home design or location. Contact your local United Built Homes Sales Associate for more detailed information.